Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been Tagged!

A- Available or single?

Single. Very Very Very single.

B- Best Friend?

Aaron and Grace

C- Cake or Pie?

Cake. Preferably with that sugary white frosting. Yum!

D- Drink of Choice?

Apple Martini or a good white whine.

E- Essential Item?


The internet

F- Favorite Color?

Sage green

G- Gummi Bears or Worms?

Gummi anything, it's all the same to me

H- Hometown?

We moved around too much for me to have one.

I- Indulgence?

Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks

J- January or February?

January

K- Kids and names?

None, but I like the names, Ella, Aidan and Eli

L- Life is incomplete without?

Curiousity

M- Marriage Date?

Half past never.

N- Number of Siblings?

1 younger sister

O- Oranges or apples?

Apples

P- Phobias/Fears?

Never experiencing love.

Q- Favorite Quote?

"If you don't know there is a trampoline in a room, you aren't gonna dust the ceiling for prints" - Law & Order

R- Reason to Smile?

My puppy

S- Season?

Fall

T- Tag three people!


Tag. You are it!

U- Unkown Fact About Me?

I eat ice cream with a fork.

V- Vegetable you hate?

Beets. Ick.

W- Worst habit?

Being self critical.

X- X-Rays you've had?

Ribs, fingers, shoulder

Y- Your favorite food?

Sesame Chicken

Z- Zodiac?

Taurus.

No comments: