Saturday, August 23, 2008

Retail Therapy

After two days of crying on the train during my morning commute out of fear I will unexpectedly run into Tennis Guy, a friend and I engaged in some major retail therapy last night. I had wanted to get some things for LA and boy did I ever. Here's what I ended up with.

1 bottle of Jadore by Dior perfume
1 bottle of Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein (I liked both and couldn't decide)
1 pair of capri jeans
1 sexy red shirt (side note, doesn't that model scary??)
I pair of SUPER cute jeans that actually fit (I'm down 10 pounds now!!!!)
I pair of work-out capris
1 blazer.....fall will be here sooner than we know!

Whew! It was quite a spree, but I hadn't been shopping in a LONG while and it definitely helped clear my head and get me excited about LA.

Remind me of this when my credit card bill comes. Yikes.

No comments: