-Booked the venue and the church
-Found a wedding weekend coordinator (who I LOVE, but wish she was slightly more responsive to emails...it's my SINGLE (I swear!) bridezilla thing.
- I've purchased my dress, shoes, jewelry and hair accessories
- We have an invitation mock-up and bought most of the elements for them (I'm designing them myself) and found a calligrapher
- Booked a photographer and hair/make-up artist
-Purchased the bridesmaid gifts
- The little things: unity candle done, blingy hoodie done, save the dates sent, card box made, escort cards bought, table number holders bought, candlesticks for centerpieces bought
- Flowers designed and florist booked
- Band booked (was a gift from his family)
-Day after brunch booked and menu planned
Still to go:
- Wedding bands. I've purchased his (THREE TIMES NOW since we can't get the size right. Fingers crossed (so to speak) that the one that came today fits his finger so this can get crossed off)
- Choose menu
- Rehearsal dinner location
- The guys attire
-The guys gifts
- Painting the aisle runner (our wedding has a monogram theme and I'm painting our monogram on the aisle runner)
-Origami flowers to decorate the church...half are done, but we took a folding break. Need to get back on that.
-Design the ceremony (readings, music, etc.)
-Rent chairs for reception (theirs are ugly)
8 months to go! Hope the time DOESN'T fly! I have so much left to do!!!
As always you can visit us at http://trippingdowntheaisle.weebly.com/ to stalk our plans!