Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Seemed cheesy to me and to came too late in the game. 6 days till the end I doubt there are many undecideds left. If you are going to spend $1 Million Dollars to EACH of 7 networks do it early and make it count.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I DEFINITELY need to create some balance in my life between work and play. I'm going to start by NOT checking my email in the morning at home and instead only read it on the train. That's a better use of my time and allows me to ease into the day and focus on myself in the morning.
How do YOU create balance in your own lives?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
world that that want to marry her.
(Time #1 was mutually called off by her and her ex, they just both
realized it wasn't right for them)
She's had more engagement rings than I've had dates.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I'm afraid to do ANYTHING. I sit on the couch freezing because I don't
want to unfold the blanket. I used the bathroom when I was at
Starbucks so I wouldn't have to dirty mine. I'm STARVING because I
don't want to cook anything.
I just want to relish in the cleanliness for as long as possible.
I'm going to have to start eating out at least though....I'm so hungry
I'm ready to take hostages, except well, you know, they'd just dirty
the place up.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
This weekend will be spent catching up, on the news, on the cleaning, on twitter and on Tivo.
Catching up is a full time job.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Hair dye bought to give self dramatic makeover after said heart break: $9.99
Realizing you were so drunk when you did this that you dyed your hair the EXACT same color it has always been: Priceless.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
dating eharmony boy...but I'm ignoring that fact for now).
I got the response I pretty much thought I would get...like you too,
really enjoy our friendship...not sure I can get over the distance (he
lives in California) blah blah blah.
I thought just getting it out there would make me feel better and I
think eventually it will, but for now I just feel....bleah.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
November 4 can't come soon enough.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Can't take the dog out of the dog I guess!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
1. Every night I wake up at least twice to check my email. - Sadly this is true....sometimes I'm up MORE than twice. I'm not a good sleeper at all.
2. I have never done any illegal drugs and didn't drink before I was 21. - True!
3. I have issues with telling people I love them and say "I know" every time anyone tells me they love me. - Also true....I'm a commitment phobe to the 'enth degree...I'm working on it.
4. My favorite comfort food is this dish my parents make consisting of yellow mustard peach jam and soy hot dogs. - Also true! This was a recipie from my late grandmother (well she used REAL meat, not soy obviously) and it's a staple in our house. It sounds gross, but the sweet and sour nature of it all comes together into tasty goodness!
5. I once was seated on a plane next to Nate Berkus, Oprah's decorator. -True! It was bound to happen with all the times I fly between NY and Chicago
6. I was very nearly on a reality TV show but the show never aired. -A few years ago they were making one about work, but it never came to fruition (thankfully!)
7. I once stood up a blind date because I saw him through the window and he wasn't cute so I just left without going inside the restaurant. YOU GUYS!!! This one isn't true! I would NEVER do this to someone!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who guessed! This was fun!