Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Random Catch Up

Holiday was good. Got some clothes, coffee, movies....the usual fare. This trip home has been a little long though....I think I need to limit myself to a week in the future I think. 3 more days to go....wish me luck.

Things with Boy have been very good! He calls or texts every day I'm away and is definitely still interested in hanging out when I return! I have a good feeling about this one!

I'm thinking of buying myself a wii with my holiday money. I've been using my parents and I think it may be a workout plan I can stick to. I've heard good things about Wii active....any wii active players out there who have had success?

My computer died right before xmas and I got a new laptop with a nice big screen. Unfortunately I can NOT find a case that it fits in! I'm heading out today to try again, but I may have to just order it online.

I think those are the highlights....hope everyone had a great holiday!


1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Woot on the new laptop!

Happy New Year.....hope things with the boy keep on the right track.