Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yum!

I felt like "cooking" dessert tonight, but since it's currently "The Grapes of Wrath" in my apartment I couldn't decide what to make. Flipping through my recipie book I came across something I tore out of Real Simple magazine. Raspberry Smores! Graham crackers, marshmallow, raspberries and chocolate! Pile it up, stick in the toaster oven on the broil setting and enjoy! It was heaven! I highly recommend for a quick sweet treat!

I helped a friend move to Queens from Long Island today. Driving down the roads in LI always makes me miss Illinois. Being in a car, surrounded by nature...it's very similar to the suburbs of Chicago. I miss having a car so much.....I drove a bit today and it felt so nice. Once I pay off this debt I really need to start saving for car....and for moving....I wish all that didn't seem so far away. In the meantime I'll be here eating raspbery smores.

No comments: