Monday, December 18, 2006

Aaron's finally on American soil! When I found out, I burst into tears like an idiot. I don't think I cried when he left (this time), but I cried when he came back. If he knew he'd laugh at me and probably make fun of me. Shhh don't tell. It will be our secret ;-)

In honor of his return, I bought myself the entire collection of Fawlty Towers. Aaron and I (and our respective significant others at the time) spent the entire summer after our freshman year of high school roller blading all day and watching Fawlty Towers all night and as soon as I saw in on Amazon I knew I had to have it. I can't wait to crawl in bed tonight and watch it. I only wish he was here with me laughing and remembering that summer along with me.

2 comments:

Girl said...

:)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I don't think I have ever seen that.....