Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bullets of Randomness

* My trip to Rhode Island was LOVELY. It was so peaceful and relaxing and I'll definitely be going back. I SO miss having a car and driving.

*My job is draining me to the point that I can feel the effects its having on my body. The tension, stress and long hours are more than I can handle and I've hit my breaking point. I requested a temp for the rest of the week, but only got a "we'll see" answer so who knows if I will get one. Fingers crossed.

*Things with Tennis Guy are still going strong. Daily texts, phone conversations that last for hours and he's coming back to NY to see me in 8 days!! I wake up every day and wonder how I got so lucky.

*I am SO over the whole being hot in LATE September thing. It was nearly 90 degrees this week! I refuse to turn the AC on when it's officially Fall! Bring on the cooler temps or at least get rid of the humidity!

No comments: