Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Visit

My weekend with Tennis Guy was amazing. I had a really rough week at work so I wasn't up for going out much, so we just had a lovely relaxing weekend at home being very domestic. We watched movies, talked, cuddled, cooked and just spent time together. We have plans to see each other again in early December (this time I'm flying to see him). He wants to take things slow, which I know is the right thing to do, but it's hard for me to resist the urge to just jump in and get serious since I do like him so much. I think part of his hesitation is also that he knows how resistant I have been in my past to commitment and he doesn't want to push me. I need to figure out how to communicate to him that I can stop playing around and be committed to him when the time comes.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: