Sunday, November 01, 2009

Barcelona

There are so many things I want to remember about this trip. The beauty of the city. The cafe where I ordered a capuccino and a croissant de chocolate every morning, not only because it was good, but because it was the easiest to pronounce. The sex toy shop next to my hotel. Attempting to find the Spanish arc de triumph, but getting lost. Reading Angel’s Game (a book set in Barcelona) while sitting on the hotel roof deck overlooking the city. My mani/pedi at the Hotel Arts. The weird cheese ravioli topped with almonds I had. Being surrounded by a foreign language. Enjoying good Spanish wine.

I had an amazing experience and absolutely can not wait to go back.

Click here for a slideshow of some of the photos from my trip. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Wow! What great pics!!!

I was there back in 1990. Still as beautiful as I remember!!!!

ccw said...

Your pictures are beautiful! It looks and sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful trip.


Sorry about the possible demise of eHarmony #2. Hope you get that 3rd date or at the very least a reason as to why not.