Saturday, October 31, 2009

I saw the signs

I think Eharmony Boy #2 is vanishing. Texting in the airport before my trip he was fine super sweet as usual. Days 1 and 2 the emails were fine and signed with our usual semi-mushy salutation. After that, short answers, then suddenly busy when I asked him to hang out today....It could mean nothing. I could be paranoid, but I've been down this road before and I know these signs. If he is vanishing, I wish I knew why, or even if he really was for sure.  I just have that "feeling" and it's making me sad. There was a glimmer of hope with this one and I'm so tired of male dissapointment. I'm tired of never needing a fourth date outfit because I never get past 3 (or in this case 2!).

I lost 10 pounds, I went on a fabulous vacation and I still can't get the guy. Sigh.

No comments: