Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dinner

Making dinner for Eharmony Boy went very well. The chicken turned out fabulous! That's definitely a recipe I'll add to my collection. Who knew orange juice, soy sauce and sugar would make such a FABULOUS combination?!

We finally talked more about what happened last year which made me feel better and took a bit of the awkwardness away from everything. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about him, but he seems open to going slow so we shall see.

I think my confusion about my feelings stems from my comparing my relationship with Eharmony Boy to Tennis Guy. With Tennis Guy there was this intense passion right off the bat, but with Eharmony Boy it's been a very different path. We have chemistry, it's just different. Hopefully now that we are both at peace with our last attempt at dating, we can start anew.

He still didn't come right out and say he was my Valentines Secret admirer, but I'm pretty sure it was him. Mystery (almost) solved!

1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Glad that it turned out good - I will have to try this recipe!

Glad that ya'll were able to talk things out and start fresh.

As for the mystery - fun little mysteries like this are sometimes better to remain mysteries....ya know?