Saturday, September 13, 2008

Annoyed!

There's a little hair salon I walk past every morning on my way to work. This morning I thought I would try to make an appointment for a simple eyebrow wax so I called them up and inquired about making an appointment. The man who answered the phone said I could come over any time and they would just do it.

I threw some clothes on and headed over. The receptionist (a woman) told me they were too busy and to "come back later". When I asked to make an appointment, she just said to come later. I again inquired as to what time and she finally said, I guess 4pm, but didn't take my name or anything.

I am so annoyed I don't even want to go back. There is a fancier salon somewhat nearby that I could try to go to, but at this point I think I'm just going to get out the tweezers and start hacking away myself. Ugh! What happened to good customer service???!

No comments: