Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am back!! My vacation was lovely, but I am glad to be home. I learned a few things about myself on this trip that I thought I would share:

1) I am addicted to my Blackberry WAY more than I would care to admit. Despite not having it with me, I found myself waking up in the middle of the night looking at the nightstand to see if the new message indicator light was blinking.

2) I am 100% comfortable spending a week completely alone with minimal human contact.

3) My love for Tivo is much stronger than I thought. They should make a travel Tivo that you can take with you.....THAT would be fabulous.

4) The ocean has healing powers so much better than any drug.


Now I'm off to unpack....my suitcase currently smells like beach and I need to do laundry and re-pack. I'm off to Chicago on Friday.

3 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I love the ocean. It does make you feel whole again.

Glad you had a great time. :)

BTW, LOL over you "Crack"berry addiction!

ccw said...

Completely with you on #4. It's hard to leave the beach feeling bad.

Roy A said...

Good blog posst