Friday, May 01, 2009

It's MAY?

May 1 today eh? The month in which I turn 30. YIKES. I was so NOT ready for this.  At least I have a beautiful beach vacation in 15 days to look forward to. Every day I visit the website of the resort I am staying at. It keeps me going.

Big Target trip planned for tonight. Living in NYC a Target trip involved car rental and major planning so it's a real treat when I get to go. Thanks to Zip Cars, I can treat myself a little more often than I used to. I also need to meal plan for the week. Somehow my freezer is STUFFED, yet I feel like I don't have many meal option. I"m sure the pasta sauce taking up 1/2 my freezer has something to do with that. LOL Note to self: next time HALVE the recipe.

Even though it's going to make for a LOT of traveling in May, I decided to go to my friend's memorial service being held in my college town. 5 days after I return from St. Martaan, I'll be heading to Illinois, but it's important to me that I go back and honor her life and her service to the University she worked at.



2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Enjoy your Target trip!!!!

ccw said...

I wish I had so few days left until I get to the beach. Alas, I have to wait until August 1st.

I would probably die if I had to plan so much to get to Target and The Costco. Have fun!