Thursday, February 04, 2010

FREAKING.OUT.

My Boy has been mentioning that his friends want to meet me. Usually I just make a joke and deflect, but today he asked me to have dinner with him and his best friend and his gf tomorrow night and I agreed.

I'm nervous about meeting his friends of course, and doing the whole "will they like me, will I say something stupid, what do I wear, is it ok to hold his hand" questioning, but I'm also freaking out because it's a milestone of sorts. I've never gotten to this stage in a relationship before and I keep looking around thinking how did *I* get here??

Send Xanax. ASAP.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

How about good thoughts instead. Just be the great person you are!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Breathe in.....breathe out....

Don't look at it as "will they like you" look at is as "will I like them"....