Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Catch Up

I think I am FINALLY on the mend from my whole staph debacle. The Boy still has a spot, but seems to be healing. I have a suspicious spot on my leg that I am keeping an eye on, but so far it doesn't seem to be taking the course the others did. Fingers crossed we can put this behind us and be collectively healthy for awhile!

Things with the Boy are still amazing...marriage has been discussed...rings have been looked at, but nothing definite as of yet. I think back to a year ago and wonder every day how on earth I got to this place. I wish I had kept my faith better through it all.

I got the invites for my sister's bridal shower in the mail today and they look amazing! Seriously if you need invites for anything, check out http://limoncellostyle.com/  I can't wait to have a reason to need invites for something again! LOL

I started a Couch to 5K program last week. I finished week 1 and will be starting on week 2 tonight. I'm doing it on the Wii, which I am sure lessens the impact of it slightly, but I am happy to get off the couch and at least working out again. So far so good! Let the pounds start melting off!

Whew, I think you guys are all caught up now. I'll try to be a better blogger!

No comments: