Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Good News and the Bad

I'm back from my follow-up dr appt. Apparently they were only testing me again because the lab screwed up (which is NOT what the woman told me on the phone!). It wasn't that I had abnormal results, I had NO results. I'm annoyed they made me worry, but at least it's over and hopefully they do it right this time.

The downside is, she found ANOTHER red spot on the back of my leg (its high up and I couldn't see it myself) that worries her, so I'm back on the antibiotics for the THIRD time now. I still can't figure out where this stupid infection is coming from. I'm afraid it is coming from the Boy...it seems to happen whenever I hang at his place. I have my physical next month...hopefully they can figure out what is causing it if anything.

No comments: