Friday, August 27, 2010

Cakes and Lost

I have NO idea why it took me so long to get on the Lost bandwagon, but I am SO loving this show. I recently discovered that all the episodes are on Hulu and am up to season 3 so far. It confuses me and sometimes is frustrating, but I am HOOKED!

The Boy's mom's birthday is this weekend and I told him I would make a cake for her. I chose a complicated Tiramisu recipe, and it was somewhat labor intensive, but it turned out SO pretty. We haven't tasted it yet, but if it tastes as good as it smelled, someone is going to have to hold me back from eating the entire thing!

Heading out for my first solo road trip in my new car. I am heading upstate to visit my cousin.

Speaking of getting on old bandwagons, I just started reading The Help. I am LOVING it! Anyone reading anything good these days?

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

It's a good time to enjoy a show that's over. You can watch it from start to finish and never miss an episode!

Glad things are going so well for you!