Monday, September 20, 2010

Bad Blogger

I keep meaning to blog, but yet I don't! I want to keep up, but I just haven't been able to! My new years...ok well My September resolution is to be a better blogger!

Let's see...while I was gone, I changed jobs (lateral move, same job, working for an old boss at a new company a block away from where I am now...same distance to Starbucks....same salary), re-joined Netflix and am making my way through more Lost and some Weeds along with some movies, been cooking a lot, organizing boxes of my childhood stuff my dad brought on his visit....trying to lose weight so I will fit into my bridesmaid dress in a few weeks...and that's pretty much it! A friend did get me hooked on the Hunger Games series of books and I'm in the midst of #2. Anyone else read it?

1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yes, I am trying to be a better blogger too. I really do miss it.

Tell me more about this book series....I have been looking for something new.