Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anyone know any good disquises?

The kind ladies at The Active Academic have allowed (non-academic) me to join their fitness challenge. I've had my ups and downs this month, but finding out that they built a brand new branch of the New York Sports Club in my neighborhood has been very motivating and I was hoping that having a gym so close would be the answer to my work-out woes.

I've been going to the new gym regularly and was really loving it....until last night.

As this gym is less than a month old, I haven't gotten the layout down yet. Last night I forgot my water bottle so I had to do my workout sans hydration. After I was done I hunted around for the water fountain. After I got my drink I headed back to what I thought was the women's locker room....

except it wasn't. I had wandered into the MEN'S locker room! I was SO embarrassed (as were the men I walked in on I'm sure!) and now I'm scared to go back!!

Maybe I should pull a Britney and go back, but wear a wig.....

2 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

O.M.G!!!!

Seeking Solace said...

I would go back. If anyone asks, tell them it was your evil twin!