Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Behind on Life

I have a HUGE respect for people who go to school and work full time. I've only been taking a few classes here and there, but I'm amazed at how easy it is to fall behind with life. My apartment is a disaster, I desperately need to go to the grocery store and the mail is piling up! Hopefully I can catch up this weekend, though I'm supposed to have a date with Eharmony boy on Sunday. I just need a solid weekend with no plans to catch up on everything!

My classes this past weekend went well. Though I suffered major mental fatigue by the end of Sunday's session, I did learn a lot and discovered some features of my camera I never would have known about otherwise, so it was well worth the time. I'm considering seeing what classes I need to take in order to have a career in photo retouching, but I'm not sure it's feasible. I don't want to do school full time and I think I would need years of training in order to do it professionally.

This whole life thing....it's HARD....

1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Its hard to believe that I used to work full time, go to school full time and take care of a baby all while the man was out to sea (and no I didn't have family to lean on cause we didn't live close by).

I can't believe I had that kind of energy