Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The 4th!

I'm back from a  brief trip to Illinois for the 4th. It was great spending time with my parents and sister. The actual 4th was cold and rainy, but the fireworks display was amazing. We spent a lot of time hanging out, playing cards, going to the pool, playing Wii....stuff we never did when we all lived at home and growing up. Maybe it was our ages (my sister and I are 8 years apart) or just day to day life got in the way, but it makes me a bit sad that this wasn't the childhood I had. All in all it was a good trip though and it makes me realize I should spend more time with my family now.

On Sunday I had a photoshoot. I've been wanting publicity photos for my retouching business so I had my very talented photographer friend, Caryn take some. We went to this abandoned windmill factory and had a blast. I'll post some of the outtakes once I touch them up a bit.

Have my second date with Traveler Guy on Friday. Wish me luck!

No comments: