Monday, June 09, 2008

Black Out....

I was on my way to work this morning and feeling fine, when all of a sudden I started to black out! I managed to prevent my sight from entirely going dark, but I could barely make out anything. I got off the train and somehow managed to change trains to get back home, but it was very scary. I'm feeling ok, but I do notice that I'm still a bit lightheaded every time I stand up. I took a slow walk to the store and got Gatorade and I've been drinking that and water/plain iced tea all day. I'm really hoping it was just dehydration and the heat and that I'll be better in the morning.

**Yes, I know I should see the doctor, but unfortunately my extreme fear of doctors prevents me from going, even in emergent situations.

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh hon.. Be careful! I know that doctors are scary, but man....

Take care of yourself.

Seeking Solace said...

It may be the hear. Take it easy and stay hydrated. Above all, keep cool.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Wow - if it persists go to the doc - don't make me come over there and take you ya hear?