Sunday, June 08, 2008

Thoughts from a HOT Weekend

What do you do when it's too hot to cook? Make chocolate covered strawberries of course! Melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip! The hardest part is waiting the 30 minutes or so until they cool! YUM!

A friend got me hooked on Army Wives** recently, so I ended up on the couch yesterday watching the entire first season marathon. It was a FABULOUS, relaxing day and my strawberries were done in time for the last episode. It was quite the cliffhanger and I'm glad that Season 2 starts tonight so I don't have to wait long to see what happens!

** also it took me nearly EIGHT hours of watching the show before I realized that I was coincidentally wearing my ARMY t-shirt the entire time. I blame the heat.

1 comment:

zerodoll said...

who needs to wait for the 'berries to cool???