Monday, June 02, 2008

The TO DO list never ends.....

This weekend I:

- Sanded and got 2 coats of paint on the bench I'm painting for my bedroom.

- Got through the first 2 chapters of my learning Photoshop book (and practiced the techniques until I got them down.

- Helped a friend through a rough patch with her asshole bf (highlights of their relationship include: him having 2 kids with 2 different women, the second of which he had DURING his relationship with my friend; him inviting ALL his women to his birthday party by accident and then realizing what he did and deciding not to show up to the party himself; and their moving in together and his constant refusal to come home most nights (and has now been gone over a week with no word or phone call). We have ALL attempted to get her to leave him, but she is adamant that she won't, so now I just try to help her develop coping skills and some independence so she can at least have some happiness. It's exhausting.

- Organized my pile of stuff for Goodwill

- Made pizza from scratch with Eharmony boy

It was a very productive weekend, but an exhausting one too! Next weekend is my last one before I go to Mexico and I'm hoping to do a deep clean of my apartment and just relax. The deep clean might take up the whole weekend though....NYC is a dirty, dirty place!

No comments: