Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catch Up

- Apparently battling staph in my right leg made my left leg feel left out (pardon the pun) and I now have an infection in that leg too! I'm not 100% sure it's staph and it seems to be slowly fighting itself off this time, so I'm waiting it out to see if my immune system kicks in on its own instead of rushing back to the dr again. I would rather not get antibiotics again if I can help it.

- I am ITCHING to be healthy again and get back to my Wii workouts! I've gained some of my weight back being so sedentary because of the infections and I would love to get that off again.

- The Boy officially asked me to be his girlfriend last weekend and I of course said yes! I can't resist, at least temporarily putting up a photo of us, so here we are on a recent walk under the GW bridge:

No comments: