Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Random Encounter.....

A few days ago I was at work and my phone rang. I answered and it was a wrong number. The guy was very apologetic and we ended up chatting for a few minutes. Our conversation was fun and before we hung up he said he really enjoyed talking to me.

Today my phone rang again. It was wrong number guy. He said he really enjoyed our conversation the other day and chatting with someone with "intelligence and quick wit" and wanted to know if I would have drinks with him on Friday. I figured why not, as long as I got to pick the place (so I could pick the local bar I frequent near work, where I know the owner and all the Friday night bartenders in case this guy turns out to be creepy).

And that's how I ended up with a date with a stranger for Friday night. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

That is so cool. Can't wait to hear all about it!