Friday, August 01, 2008

A Weekend of Cooking

Despite the fact, that I'm starting to drop some real pounds, just through major portion control and walking/pilates, I've planned myself a weekend of cooking! I never wanted to "diet" and restrict myself, so my rule is I can eat anything I want, I just can't OVER eat. On the menu this weekend is: homemade Spinach Pizza on a whole wheat crust (dough is rising in the fridge as we speak!) tonight, tomorrow I'll be making pasta sauce from scratch in my inaugural use of the crockpot and Sunday will be Chicken and brown rice in a soy vey marinade.

Let's hope I can work all this off before Monday morning's weigh-in!

2 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I get that way sometimes - I just want to cook - unfortunately now is not that time.....

Seeking Solace said...

Tag..your it!