I feel like I've had a bit of a negative attitude lately and my posts have bit of a bummer so I'm declaring today a Monday of Love. Here's some things I love!
1) Tivo. I love being able to watch what I want, when I want and can I just say that being able to pause live TV just ROCKS!
2) My Michael Kors jeans. No matter what else I'm wearing, I always feel just a bit sexy in these jeans.
3) Trader Joes. I love this grocery store. It's cheap, has good quality food, and I like that they make a point to list where the food came from on the price label. I definitely eat much better during the week when I make a point to go to this store, even though it's an hour train ride from my house.
4) My Blackberry. Maps, the internet, my email, text messages and my calendar all in one place. I'm addicted to being connected 24/7.
5) Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bars. I eat one these for breakfast almost every morning. They taste amazing and it feels like such a decadent way to start the day. Plus they go great with coffee!
6) Making bread from scratch. Armed with nothing more than a wooden spoon, I love the entire bread making process, especially the way the house smells during baking and of course eating that first piece right out of the oven. Screw the no carb diets, sometimes you just need a hot steamy roll with butter.
What do YOU love?