Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A lesson in Pharmaceuticals

When taking 2 Sudafed doesn't work, do not take 2 more an hour and a half later. You will definitely be able to breathe, however, your eyes will dilate, your hands will shake and you won't be able to stand upright. I unfortunately did this about an hour before leaving work and was unable to get home on my own. I'm home and have detoxed to the point of not being able to breathe again. Only two more hours until I can pop open the Nyquill bottle. I promise no matter what, I will only take the allotted dosage.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm laughing because I've done that...except with Tylenol PM. I took two and still couldn't sleep so I took a third - which evidently switches the affect of the drug from being a sedative to being a hallucinoginic that keeps one up all night freaking out. Never did it again...I'd rather be awake all night without freaking out the whole time.