Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Meeting the Boy...

The Young One and I have been seriously discussing meeting up soon. Though he's from Chicago, he travels for work a great deal and is currently working on a project elsewhere. We agreed that since he already flies a great deal every week that I would come to him. He is insisting on paying for my plane ticket out to see him, which is sweet, but I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea. We've agreed on a date (the weekend after labor day (he won't be in Chicago on the days I'll be around for Labor Day)) and it's starting to get close! The city he's currently working in is one I've been wanting to visit and at the very least I know I'll be able to get good photos out of the trip as long as I'm not too nervous to hold the camera steady. I actually think meeting up in a new city and doing touristy things is a pretty cool first date so I'm looking forward to it. I just hope I can relax enough to enjoy it!!!

1 comment:

John A said...

I just read this comment after waking up from a dream in which I'd met up in a city with some friends and then did some google searching and came up on your post from all those years ago! :)

How was the date anyway?

Cheers
John