Friday, November 23, 2007

Thoughts from a (Former) Home

I'm at parents house....and I wish they would LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. Lazing around the house, laying in bed with a book and my dog is how I want to spend my precious few days off, but lazing isn't a word my family understands. Here you must always be doing/going/seeing/shopping. Ugh.

Part of it is I'm just in a bad mood. It's been days since I've heard a word from Tennis Guy and (as per usual) my insecurities are getting the best of me. He has family in town this week, but I thought for sure I'd at least get a Thanksgiving Day text message, but alas nothing in 4 days. I wish I could get over my sensitivity to being/feeling ignored. Last time we talked he said he would call me on Sunday when I got home so we'll see if he I hear from him then. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I HATE the early stages of dating!

Hope everyone had a happy, tasty Turkey Day!

No comments: