Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I truly have no understanding of men. After 3 and a half months with virtually no contact TG sent me an email that said "I miss you". I responded saying that I too missed him and that I've been thinking lately that I miss having people in my life who inspire me and challenge me and that he certainly is one of those people.
And now 4 days have gone by and no response.
I guess a part of me thought that this was a tiny glimmer of hope that he missed dating me, but as the days go on I'm realizing that he missed only the option of talking to me. After our break up I asked him not to contact me again and I can only surmise that he missed having the friend option on the table. Once I responded and opened up the option of him talking to me again, he got what he wanted and promptly went back into hiding.
I feel broken up with all over again. Practically, I know that I'm fine, that I have a good full life without him, but for now, I can't help but be a little sad again.

2 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Damn games! Ugh.....

Hugs to you honey.

limoncelloSTYLE said...

i think men forget that being 'friends' with a woman requires the same amount of emotional connection as dating them; and women forget that men freak out about things, like emotional connections. in the end; the man handles it poorly and the woman ends up questioning her sanity.

forget him. he clearly isn't sane enough to handle friendship.