Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's 60 degrees in NY!

- It's 60 degrees out today! It was very odd to walk out of the house with just a light jacket after the past few weeks of wearing a winter coat. Could it be that Spring is just around the corner???!

- My boy life is a little wacky these days....Eharmony boy seems to be wanting to get a little more serious than I'd like (though he is very understanding when I tell him I need more time) and with the recent "I miss you" email from Tennis Guy, I'm even more confused. I don't think (though truthfully a part of me does hope) that Tennis Guy is looking to get back together, but the whole situation has just reminded me that I'm not really healed from that relationship and probably shouldn't be in another one with someone else right now. I need some time to just sort things out and figure all this out.

- I am almost finished reading "Eat Pray Love"....it was good, but I'm not sure it really lived up to all the hype. There were definitely passages that will stick with me though, so maybe it's one of those books where you don't realize its impact until it sinks in. I'm not sure what I'll read next....I have a book on the unfairness of the election process and one about the Supreme Court that I've been wanting to read. Maybe I'll start on the election book, though I have to admit I'm election coveraged out these days. I doubt that will keep me from being glued to the TV tonight waiting for the results of today's primaries thought. I'm a CNN junkie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty warm here today, too, but it's raining - so it's not like I can go out and enjoy the warm weather. :(

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

For the first time in a long time the presidential election is more of an annoyance to me.

60?! I am jealous