Monday, April 03, 2006

Are you kidding me?

So everyone else was doing the findyourspot.com thing, so I thought I'd give it a try. Now as you are reading this list of the places it says I'm best suited to live, keep in mind that I currently live in New York City. I'm thinking the transition from NY-Toledo would be a bit rough....

Top 10 places I should apparently live:
1. Norfolk, VA
2. Charlotte, NC
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Indianaoplis, IN (coincidentally where I was born)
5. Des Moines, IA
6. Cincinnati, OH
7. Toledo, OH
8. Omaha, NE
9. Columbus, OH
10. Carslisle, PA

I truly do not think I would live in ANY of the above-mentioned cities....I can't believe that website things I'm the Nebraska kind of gal. Guess it's time to break out the ruby slippers and follow the yellow brick road.

No comments: