Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spent a fabulous day in Central Park. My friend and I did walk the entire 6 miles and it felt good to accomplish it. We rewarded ourselves with getting Subway for lunch. After she left I strolled a bit more through the park with my camera and got some photos. Nothing too great, as I was exhausted, but it was good to exercise the photo muscle and acclimate myself with my camera again. I posted a few in the KaiNYC photo link over there to the right. I'm looking for help with one of the photos, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow, I still need to get those bookcase boxes out of the apartment. I put them in the entry way hoping that it would motivate me to get them out, but instead I've spent three days stepping over them. I WILL take them down to the recycling tomorrow...I will.....

No comments: