Thursday, April 13, 2006

No regrets.....

I got a lease renewal form in the mail last night. Check A for 1 year, check B for 2 years....both options scare me, I'm so commitment phobic. I think my rent went up, but I can't really tell. I should be able to decipher this thing, it's a 4 page lease renewal and I work in the legal profession and read contracts all day, but I can not for the life of me figure out what it says. Anyway, I digress.

1 year or 2....how many more years is my NYC stage of life? I refuse to put a time limit on myself. Just as I knew when it was time to come out here, I believe I'll know when the time to return is. I only know that when I move on from this stage, I want to have no regrets. I want to be able to look back on the places I've been and the experiences I've had here and say that I truly lived a life in NYC.

Things left to do:

Spend more time in the park! Central Park, Carl Shurtz Park and Flushing Meadow
Go to Chelsea Piers
Take NYC photos (including night skyline shots)
Get kissed in Central Park during a snowstorm....
Go to Yankee stadium (already been to Shea)
Go to the NY public library
See the Frick collection
Visit the International Center for Photography

I'll add to the list (and check things off) I'm sure, but that's a start....my NYC no regrets list.....1 year or 2...

No comments: