Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Friday!

Finally, the end of the week is here. It's been one of those weeks where you feel like you've been running a marathon, chasing tornados and skydiving, even though all you've really done is sit in an office for 50 hours. I am supposed to go out with a friend tonight for drinks, but I think I'm going to blow him off and just go home and drop into bed. Tomorrow another friend and I have plans to walk the perimeter of Central Park (6 miles) so I probably should rest up for that anyway. I did my weekly cleaning last night, so all that's left on my weekend chore list is to take the recycling out and swiffer the floors. Oh and maybe do a load of sheets if I feel motivated....I was so desperate for clean sheets last week, I put my flannel set on....and it's April.

7 hours, 7 minutes until I can drop into bed.....

No comments: