Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2 Down!..and other randomness

Sent in application #2 today. This was for my old job so I was particularly nervous about it. Lets hope I hear from one or both of these companies soon!

It's HOOOOOT in NY now. I have avoided turning on my bedroom AC until now, but I think tonight is the night. I am so not a fan of global warming.

Hottie British guy returned from his vacation to London today and came up and kissed me on the cheek. I may never wash my face again!

Had a great lunch with a former co-worker who quit to go back to school. He is also a photographer so we had a fantastic conversation about our recent trips and photo adventures. I miss having him at work and having these kinds of conversations more frequently. It's very motivating and gets my creative juices flowing.

Did I mention it's bloody hot?

No comments: