Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Moody Blues

I wish I could describe how I've been feeling lately. Its something akin to how I felt right before I dropped out of college with only 2 classes left in order to graduate. I spent much of the months leading up to that depressed and in bed 20+ hours a day and generally just watching life pass me by. Thankfully I had some close friends/roommates who figured out what was going on and helped me out of it.

This time is different. I'm getting up each day and I'm going to work, but it takes every ounce of energy I have to do so. My patience is gone, I'm short and angry with people even after my morning coffee, and I find myself in a general malaise. I know it will pass, that I won't always feel this way and that all I can do is ride it out. Maybe I'll plan a trip for myself next month. That always gets me excited and it will be fun to explore somewhere new.

Thoughts on Harry Potter to come still! I promise my full review soon!

No comments: