Sunday, July 01, 2007

Truth and Lies

Here's the deal. I post 10 things about myself, 1 of which is false and you have to guess which one it is. Leave your guesses in the comments!!

1) I've been to 3 other countries.
2) I own over 500 books. An entire wall of my apartment is bookshelves.
3) I once made out with the bartender in the bathroom of a NYC club.
4) I make my bed every day. I can't leave the house until it's perfectly made.
5) I have never gotten a job by interviewing/having a resume.
6) I hate buses and refuse to ride them.
7) I was in a car accident in high school, wasn't wearing my seatbelt and hit the windshield. I amazingly walked away from it completely unhurt.
8) I was a theatre lighting designer for 5 years.
9) I played softball in high school until I ripped my rotator cuff and had to have surgery. It never healed properly and still dislocates easily.
10) I dislike theme parks, I went to Disney and hated it the entire time.

5 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I am going to guess #6.

What do I get if I win?

Girl said...

ok...I say #10

Jenn said...

I'm going with #6, too.

Anonymous said...

I guess #4!

This was hard, though!

Can't wait to see what it is!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Making the bed?