Friday, January 12, 2007

Challah - Try #1

My first attempt at making challah bread is currently rising in the bowl. A friend at work brought a loaf in she bought at a bakery and I decided to try to make my own. It's supposed to be a very forgiving bread, so hopefully it will turn out. I'll post a pic if it turns out pretty!

I'm meeting up with a guy from Eharmony this weekend. I'm not very excited about it....we've been emailing for months and I think we've already talked about everything we have in common. I probably shouldn't go since I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in him, but I don't want to write someone off solely based on email. What can one cup of coffee hurt right?

2 comments:

purple_kangaroo said...

I know a few people who met their spouses on eharmony.

Challah bread sounds wonderful!

Karen said...

Welcome PK! Challah bread was hard! I can't imagine the daily cooking ritual you must go through to make your family's entire meals from scratch!