Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grumpy.

I'm feeling grumpy today. My teeth are bothering me yet again, so much so that my petrified of dentists/doctors self researched local dentists trying to find one covered by our insurance, until I remembered that I have to take antibiotics before getting any dental work done and have NO idea how to get them since I don't have a doctor and haven't had one in 11 years. I need to call the dentist office and see if they administer them, but I'm guessing they don't take on new patients and immediately give them drugs. Ugh. All of my fears seem to be rolled into one, fear of talking on the phone, doctors, dentists and wisdom teeth extraction. Bleah

Eharmony boy emailed today, but used the phase "maybe we'll hang out when I get back from my trip" which put me in a funk. "Maybe"? I hate it when men use that word. It always sounds like "maybe we'll hang out if I get back, have nothing better to do and get down to the Ks in my phone book". I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, but I'm all fussy about it nonetheless. Luckily I only have one more hour of work, then I'm going to go home, eat pizza and watch Tivo the whole night and try to rid myself of the fussies.

No comments: