Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Date

Was absolutely incredible. When I walked up the stairs to the museum, he was already standing there holding a cup of coffee for me. Now anyone who knows me knows that they way to my heart is through coffee, so I was VERY impressed. We walked throughout the museum looking at the art and talking, every once in awhile he would put his hand on my back and he was so thoughtful the entire night. When we got in the car so he could take me home, he automatically changed the radio to jazz because that's what he knows I like. It was fairly early when he dropped me off so I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. The movie ended at 12 and he left at 6am. We spent six hours just TALKING. (Those of you who know me are laughing, but I swear! Nothing but the occasional sweet kiss happened! We really spend the time talking!). I couldn't have asked for a better time. I don't have the best track record with men and this is the first time I've had a guy treat me so well. It's an amazing feeling. Unfortunately he leaves for a month long trip out of the country tomorrow, so we'll see what happens when he returns. He did say he wants to see me when he gets back, and he told me he would miss me, but a month is a long time apart after only a few days. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

No comments: