Thursday, February 22, 2007

2 weeks

Eharmony boy returns from his trip in 2 weeks. We only had two dates before he left, and he's been gone 3 weeks already, so he's technically been gone longer than we've known each other. I can't wait to see him (and kiss him!) again. I can only hope he feels the same. I absolutely HATE getting my hopes up, but he did keep in constant contact, even calling to apologize after he was stranded without email access for a week, so I think there's hope he wants to hang out when he gets back. It's been hard to sustain such a new friendship/relationship/whatever it is via email. I don't seem to be very good at email flirting, so my emails are kind of boring. How many ways can a girl say "I went to work. Drank a lot of coffee. Went home. Watched Tivo"? Not that I'm any more interesting when he's here, but at least if we are in the same state we can make out :-)

No comments: