Saturday, February 10, 2007

Relaxation Postponed.....

I ended up having to work all night last night and all day today, so no relaxing weekend for me. I at least convinced my boss to let me work from home, but it was still an extremely stressful few days. I definitely think my chest pains are due to stress. They were pretty severe all day today, but thankfully now that the work is done I'm feeling better. I made a cake from scratch (which turned out SO good), watched Swimming with Sharks and some Tivo and have just been lazing around. Hopefully tomorrow I can lay low and relax. A friend lent me the first season of Grey's Anatomy which I've never seen so I plan on laying in bed and having myself a little marathon. Wish me luck that the boss doesn't call!

Still no word from Eharmony boy...but uh...I'm trying not to think about it.

No comments: