Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow!

Finally Finally Finally! I got the snow I've been longing for! I may be the only person in NYC happy about it, but I'm practically giddy.

In other news I decided on an orange chicken recipe to make for Eharmony boy's welcome back dinner. Since it's Chinese New Year this weekend I'm going to do a test run and see if it comes out ok. I need to make a trip to Whole Foods tonight to get the ingredients, but I'm not sure I'm feeling up to it. After a few days with no chest pains, they came back around this mornign around 5am and have stayed with me most of the day. Bleah. Chest pains=no fun.

On the upside I heard from my mail carrier personally today and he said he personally delivered mail to my mailbox today and I should be receiving mail regularly again, so (hopefully) my post-office induced 6 week mail hiatus is officially over. Still no explaination on why they suddenly decided to not deliver my mail for a month and a half, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: