Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF!

Friday. Finally. It was one hell of a week and I'm glad to see it end. The prospect of spending the next 48 hours in my PJs in front of my Tivo is absolutely lovely. I even went out tonight after work and did my laundry in the rain so I didn't have to leave the apartment the rest of the weekend if I didn't want to. Two days of TV and Pjs (and of course the Superbowl) SO lovely!

Eharmony boy left on his month long trip yesterday. I still don't have much hope that we'll hang out again when he gets back, but he did text me this morning during his brief layover, so maybe there's a chance. I've never had an actual relationship, the whole "dating" thing is foreign to me and I feel like I don't know the boundaries and rules. I guess we'll see what happens when he gets back.

2 comments:

Girl said...

I feel like I don't know the boundaries and rules

I am telling you...I NEVER figured that out. Which is why it worked out so well that TF was only in town on the weekends for the first 2 years of our relationship :)

Karen said...

Hmm that gives me hope actually...Eharmony boy lives over an hour away so he's only around on the weekends as well! Maybe that's the trick to all this love business! Absence makes the heart grow fonder! LOL