Friday, February 09, 2007

Relaxation....well I'm trying.....

My chest pains are slightly better, but still not gone. I spent hours last night googling various possibilities and basically came up with a combination diagnoses of stress and a pulled muscle. I will be spending the weekend in bed, trying not to move and relaxing in hopes of putting an end to these pains. Wish me luck.

Still no word from Eharmony boy....but in the interest of trying to relax...I'm not going to think about it....much.

The boss is out until next week, so today should be fairly relaxing at work. I'm going to try to work on my taxes at some point though. Hopefully doing math won't stress me out too much. Yes, it's true, I am one of the few people who still does their taxes themselves and BY HAND. No Turbo Tax for me. I'm old school. Pass me my abacus.

No comments: